Tuesday, December 19, 2017

who wants a do it all boom box with a Ford logo?


This is so retro cool - who wants to buy me one?


it's badass!

  • 8-inch woofer, 3-inch tweeter, and 100-watt peak power amplifier pumps up the volume - great for outdoor adventure!
  • IPX4 water-resistant - okay to leave in the rain
  • "All-terrain tire" rubber-treaded body and 75-hour rechargeable battery for uninterrupted fun from a durable speaker
  • Telescoping handle, wheels, and two side carrying handles give you all you need for portability
  • Includes 12V input jacks and cable to keep your speaker working while you're on the go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally installed my subwoofer upgrade

 So many projects, so little time... but I've been wanting to update my subwoofer and amp for as long as I've owned the truck - it&#...