Friday, August 14, 2020

Finally upgraded to Husky Liners in the Raptor

 A few months back I was rather disappointed that my front driver side floor mat hasn't lasted 32k miles.  I mean, yeah they're rubber floor mats - but I usually wear soft soled shoes, no boots (or heels). As you can see it was torn the whole way through on the driver side.  The passenger side isn't as worn, but it's a horrible fit for being stock.  


Ugh, lets see that driver side again...
Bring on the Husky Liners!

I found some reviews of some floor mats that I posted on Ford Raptor Forum  

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/top-10-floor-mats-which-do-you-have.69317/#post-1373988

The Husky liners came out on top, so I finally broke down and got a set for the front.  The rear seat gets marginal traffic, so I opted to leave the stock one alone there.



Pretty happy with the setup, the driver side snaps into the mat holders so they don't slide around. The passenger side looks to fit much better than OEM as well.  Both sides extend a bit over the door sill, which doesn't bother me one bit.  What are your thoughts?  Not complaining for $83!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally installed my subwoofer upgrade

 So many projects, so little time... but I've been wanting to update my subwoofer and amp for as long as I've owned the truck - it&#...