Saturday, March 11, 2017

The journey of buying our 2017 Ford Raptor - Preamble...


I've always been amazed with the Ford F-150, never was really a 'truck guy' to be honest, but
respected that a vehicle can last 40+ years in production, and leading the way most of those years...

When Ford announced the 2017 Ford Raptor - on the refreshed body style introduced in 2015 - it caught my eye.  Not only did the styling look amazing, but the V6 twin-turbo was intriguing.  The Ford Ecoboost strategy has done very well in recent years.  Every automaker goes through ups and downs in manufacturing, but Ecoboost has caught on in a big way.  We love our 2016 Ford Focus ST with the 2.0L ecoboost motor... decent MPG and excellent power in such a little car!

So many different sites to get information on these trucks - a few of my favorites listed here:







Looking for a 2017 Raptor for Sale? http://raptorfinder.com/ 


more posts to come...  the truck is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally installed my subwoofer upgrade

 So many projects, so little time... but I've been wanting to update my subwoofer and amp for as long as I've owned the truck - it&#...