Friday, November 16, 2018

Looking for a full coverage Ford Warranty? Check out Flood Ford - seriously!

When you buy a new vehicle nowadays, there are so many bells and whistles that are just amazing - but also VERY expensive to fix.  With our new car purchases, we usually get an extended warranty beyond the standard 3-yrs/36k miles - why?  Because we usually own our vehicles beyond those time-frames and/or miles...


Sure you can use your dealer that you purchase from, or shop around - I found this site is a full coverage Ford/Mercury/Lincoln dealer that offers excellent pricing!



https://www.floodfordesp.com/


Just put in your Make, Model, Year and the numbers are updated for you.  They offer $0, $50, $100 and $200 deductible plans up to 8 years and 150k miles!!

Trust me, the prices are fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally installed my subwoofer upgrade

 So many projects, so little time... but I've been wanting to update my subwoofer and amp for as long as I've owned the truck - it&#...