Monday, October 16, 2017

Using FORScan to tweak your ride...

After a few days of researching, I have finally figured out how to download and use Forscan for the Raptor.


Here are links that I used to install/buy/download everything you'll need. 
Do this all at your own risk. It's pretty simple, and always have a backup stock file if you start playing around.

First order your favorite OBDII adapter - these have great reviews! 


      
  1. Download Forscan from http://forscan.org/download.html
  2. Download the extended license in order to use it. 

  1. You'll need to make an account on the forscan.org forum site. It takes a about 30min or so for an admin to accept you, afterwards, you're good)
  2. Watch this video to learn how to move around. 

Here's a link to all the "As-built" codes discovered so far. 
It's pretty straightforward and can be a little time consuming since when you re-code anything you have to cycle the ignition, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally installed my subwoofer upgrade

 So many projects, so little time... but I've been wanting to update my subwoofer and amp for as long as I've owned the truck - it&#...